How do I know when I need a new mattress?
If you've owned your mattress for more than 10 years, it's time for a new mattress. Other signs that you might need a new mattress include:
- You wake up with aches and pains
- You sleep better on other beds (such as in a hotel)
- Your mattress shows visible signs of overuse (it sags, has lumps, the interior is exposed, etc.)
- You and your partner roll into each other on your current mattress
- Mattress edges aren't supportive anymore
- Mattress and base make noise when you move around
- Your current mattress is more than 7-10 years old.
How much should i spend on mattress?
Keep in mind, you spend one-third of your life in bed, so you should buy the best bed you can afford. At what amounts to pennies per night, it's an important investment in your health and well-being.
Does mattress have to be firm to be supportive?
In today's modern mattresses, the support comes from the innerspring. The comfort layers determine the surface "feel."
Every mattress sold by HomeSoul features an advanced and durable innerspring system designed to deliver proper spinal support. That means you can choose the mattress that feels the best to you, and you will receive the support you need.
Should i buy a firm or a soft mattress?
Comfort preference is very personal. When you shop for a mattress, you should lie down on firm, plush and pillow top models to determine what feels best for you.
Does my sleep position matter when choosing a new mattress?
Yes, sleep position matters in terms of which pressure points are affected during sleep, as well as how the spine is supported. Because each individual sleeper is different, the only way to determine which mattress and comfort level works best for your sleep position is to test out the different mattresses. It helps to find out about what options are available so you can make decision based on your personal needs.
How long will it take for my mattress to arrive?
Currently we deliver mattresses to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth only. For outside metro areas contact us for freight charges.
Delivery times are usually within 5-10 business days. We use an overnight service nationally to deliver our Mattresses and don't worry, you’ll receive tracking information.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is $75 to the Australian metro areas.
Are your mattresses cheaper than the mattresses in other stores?
Unlike traditional mattress companies, we don't waste money on large showrooms full of pushy salespeople on big commissions. Instead, we sell our mattress directly and pass the savings onto you. Fast delivery directly to your door-step.
If you found any price for similar product cheaper than us, we will beat that price.
Does HomeSoul offer interest free finance?
Yes, we do! Simply call us to find out about financing option.
What does warranty covers?
Your Mattress is covered by Full Replacement Limited Warranty. Our mattresses are built to last, and we proudly stand by this unbeatable warranty as proof of our confidence in the product.
Specifically, this Warranty covers the following defects, assuming they arise or appear in circumstances in which you have been using the Product only for its intended purpose and have not subjected it to other than normal wear and proper handling:
- A visible indentation or sag greater than 20mm in the foam material. This refers to an indentation that is visible when no weight is applied to the top of the Product. Please note that “normal wear” assumes and requires that your mattress is continuously supported by a proper foundation sufficient to support the distributed weight of your body and the mattress itself.
- Any physical flaw in the foam material that causes it to split or crack.
The limited warranty does not include the following:
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
What should i do to prolong the life of mattress?
The following suggestions will help prolong the life of your mattress:
- Using a mattress pad or protective cover will help avoid stains, which are not covered by the warranty.
- Rotate your mattress to promote even wear.
- Use a good quality bed frame.
- To eliminate bends in the border wiring that surrounds the mattress, avoid sitting or standing on the edge of your mattress or box spring. Warranty does not cover bent border wiring.
Will i get body impressions in my mattress? what can I do about them?
In today's plusher mattresses, state-of-the-art foams and fibers conform to the shape of your body to relieve pressure points and provide a more restful night's sleep. If you sleep in the same spot night after night, the fibers and foams will naturally conform to the shape of your body. You can reduce this by occasionally rotating your mattress from end-to-end or top-to-bottom